The daily activity of the foundation is managed by a single-member management board and Triin Vakker, who has been working in this position since 1 December 2013, performs the duties of the member of the management board.
In addition, an assistant Katrin Linno whose main duty is the coordination of scholarship competitions is employed part-time (0.5 work load) by the foundation as of 1 June 2015.
Supervisory board of the foundation
The foundation is strategically managed by a supervisory board of 8 members, the current composition of which began their work on 22 June 2016, and pursuant to the Articles of Association, the authorisations of the electable supervisory board are valid for 4 years. The supervisory board organises the management of the foundation and supervises the activities thereof. The consent of the supervisory board is required to enter into transactions related to the use and disposal of all large volume assets.
- Mart Mägi - chairman of the supervisory board
- Sten Luiga - member of the supervisory board
- Ruth Kotsar - member of the supervisory board
- Mart Noorma - member of supervisory board
- Jaan Tallinn - member of the supervisory board
- Kadi Lambot - member of the supervisory board
- Andres Sutt - member of the supervisory board
- Vahur Kraft - member of the
One member of the supervisory board is appointed by the Council of the University of Tartu, one is appointed by the Senate of the University of Tartu, and the rest of the members are elected by the contributors. The work of the members of the supervisory board is on a voluntary basis and no remuneration is paid to the members of the supervisory board for performing their duties.